Johns Hopkins University (JHU), a world leader in teaching and research*, can provide you with the technical foundation and knowledge you need to meet our nation’s growing demand for highly skilled professionals in the fields of information security and information assurance.
With full- and part-time opportunities, evening and weekend classes at campuses throughout the Baltimore-Washington, D.C. area, and online, we provide degree and certificate programs designed to meet your personal needs and professional goals.
The Johns Hopkins Whiting School of Engineering’s full-time graduate programs are based on the Homewood campus in Baltimore, with classes offered at multiple locations throughout the Baltimore – Washington D.C. area. For more information, contact email@example.com
- Masters of Science in Security Informatics (MSSI) offered by the Johns Hopkins University Information Security Institute (JHUISI). (This program is also open to part-time students.)
Johns Hopkins Engineering for Professionals (EP) offers evening part-time graduate degree and certificate programs for working professionals at locations throughout Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia, and online. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity concentrations within the Systems Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems Engineering programs
- Advanced Certificate for Post-Master’s Study in Cybersecurity
- Masters of Science in Security Informatics (see full-time options above)